A farmer’s resume is a document that outlines the work experience, skills, and education of an individual who works in the farming industry. It is a tool used by job applicants to showcase their qualifications and experience in farming to potential employers. The resume typically includes information on the types of crops or livestock the individual has experience working with, any relevant certifications or training, and any experience managing or supervising other employees.
Experienced Farmer with 10 years of experience in agriculture. Skilled in planting, harvesting, and maintaining crops, as well as operating farming equipment. Strong knowledge of farming techniques and equipment. Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills, able to work well in physically demanding environments.
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, XYZ University, Graduated in 2010
Farmer, ABC Farms, 2010-2015
- Responsible for planting, harvesting, and maintaining crops.
- Operated and maintained farming equipment, such as tractors and combines.
- Developed and implemented crop management plans.
- Worked with a team of farm workers to ensure efficient operation of the farm.
Head Farmer, DEF Farms, 2015-Present
- Supervised and trained a team of farmers and farm workers
- Developed and implemented crop management plans, resulting in increase of productivity
- Collaborated with other farmers and agronomists to improve farming techniques
- Demonstrated strong ability to lead and manage a team of people and resources
- Strong knowledge of farming techniques and equipment
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to work well in physically demanding environments
- Proficient in crop management and planning
- Strong understanding of agronomy and soil science
- Certified Crop Adviser (CCA)
- Certified Professional Agronomist (CPAg)
- Farm Safety and Health Training
Lindsay is a certified resume writer and interview coach. She obtained her certification in resume writing (CPRW) which will allow her resume expertise to help readers outshine the competition within the first 5 seconds of reviewing what they have on paper.