A Human Resources Generalist resume is a document that outlines a person’s work experience, education, and skills as they pertain to the role of a Human Resources Generalist. Human Resources Generalists are professionals who support the Human Resources department in various ways, such as recruitment, hiring, employee relations, benefits administration, and compliance with state and federal laws. They also may be involved in training and development, performance management, and other areas of human resources.
Human Resources Generalist with 5 years of experience in recruiting, employee relations, and benefits administration. Proven track record of improving employee satisfaction and retention. Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources, XYZ University, Anytown USA (2015-2019)
SHRM-CP Certification, Society for Human Resource Management (2020)
Human Resources Generalist, ABC Company, Anytown USA (2020-present)
- Recruit top talent for a variety of positions, including sales, customer service, and engineering.
- Manage employee relations issues, including investigations and coaching.
- Oversee benefits administration and open enrollment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of company policies and procedures.
Human Resources Coordinator, DEF Company, Anytown USA (2019-2020)
- Assisted in the recruitment process, including resume screening and scheduling interviews.
- Managed new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Assisted in the administration of benefits and employee relations issues.
- Recruiting and talent acquisition
- Employee relations and investigations
- Benefits administration
- Policy development and implementation
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Available upon request.
Lindsay is a certified resume writer and interview coach. She obtained her certification in resume writing (CPRW) which will allow her resume expertise to help readers outshine the competition within the first 5 seconds of reviewing what they have on paper.