A professional barista’s resume is a document that outlines a person’s qualifications, skills, and experience as a barista. It is typically used to apply for jobs as a barista at coffee shops, cafes, or other food service establishments that serve specialty coffee drinks. A professional barista resume should include information on the candidate’s experience in food service, including experience as a barista and any other relevant experience or skills that may make them a good fit for the job.
Experienced barista with 4 years of experience in fast-paced coffee shops and cafes. Skilled in preparing a wide range of coffee and tea beverages, as well as providing excellent customer service. Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Friendly customer service.
- Coffee brewing & Extraction.
- Latte Art & Milk Steaming.
- Food and beverage pairing.
- Fast-Paced Work.
Majoring in Culinary Arts
Culinary Institute of ABC
2012 – 2015 GPA: 3.9
Jan 2017 – Dec 2022
CDE Coffee Shop
Key Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Prepared coffee, food, and other drinks quickly and etticiently for customers.
- Keep a clean workspace and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Providing customers with excellent customer service.
- Achieve 99.50% customer satisfaction based on an annual survey.
- Capable of serving more than 30 customers in morning rush hours.
- Awarded barista of the year.
- Barista Certification Level 3, The Barista Expert of XYZ Town.
Manager at CDE Coffee Shop
Discussion about this post