What is a 3D Artist Resume?
A 3D artist resume is a document that showcases the skills and experience of a 3D artist. When applying for jobs, it is important to have a resume that highlights your best work and demonstrates your ability to create stunning 3D visuals. A 3D artist resume should include a portfolio of your work, as well as a list of your skills and experience. In addition, it is also a good idea to include any awards or recognition you have received for your work. By including all of this information, you can give potential employers a comprehensive overview of your abilities as a 3D artist.
What to Include on 3D Artist Resume?
A 3D artist is responsible for creating visual effects, animation, and graphics for use in various media, including movies, television, video games, and websites. In order to be successful in this field, it is essential to have a strong portfolio that showcases your skills and talent. When creating a 3D artist resume sample, be sure to include the key information for your best resume 2023 formats:
- Name and contact information.
- Resume summary.
- Work experience.
- Additional relevant accomplishments.
Passionate 3D artist with over 5 years of experience in 3D modeling, rigging, and animation. At NewEra Games designed and defined 25 immersive game settings using 3ds Max tools and ensured project integration on a daily basis.
3D Artist Skills to Include on Resume
- 3D modeling
Art Institute of Pittsburgh – Bachelor of Science in Media Arts and Animation, Washington, WA
Software Inc., New York, NY 2019-present
- Create 3D models for video games, movies, and other visual media
- Work with clients to understand their needs and create custom models
- Ensure models are optimized for performance and meet all requirements
- Perform quality assurance tests on models before release
Gamezz Company, Washington, WA 2010 2017-2019
- Creating 3d models and textures for use in video games, movies, or other multimedia projects
- Digital sculpting and modeling
- Rendering 3d models and scenes
Junior 3D Artist
GlobalWorld Inc, New York, NY 2015-2017
- Providing feedback on 3d art and design concepts
- Collaborating with other artists, designers, and programmers to create a cohesive final product
- Managing a 3d art pipeline
Resume Example #2
Highly skilled 3D artist with over 5 years of experience in the industry. Excels in creating photorealistic 3D models and environments. Strong skills in animation, rigging, and lighting. Passionate about creating immersive and visually stunning 3D experiences.
Skills to Include on a 3D Artist Resume
- 3D modeling
BFA in 3D Art from XYZ University, Washington, WA
ABC Company, Austin, TX 2019-present
- Created 3d models for a video game
- Worked with a team to create a cohesive game world
- Used software to create textures and lighting for models
XYZ Company, Washington, WA 2017-2019
- Adjusted models to fit the game’s style
- Provided feedback on other team members’ work
Junior 3D Artist
ABC Inc, New York, NY 2015-2017
- Working with different 3d software
- Modeling and texturing 3d assets
- Creating 3d environments and scenes
Lindsay is a certified resume writer and interview coach. She obtained her certification in resume writing (CPRW) which will allow her resume expertise to help readers outshine the competition within the first 5 seconds of reviewing what they have on paper.