What is an Orthodontist Resume?
An orthodontist resume is a type of resume that is specifically tailored to the needs of an orthodontist. Orthodontists are dental professionals who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. As such, an orthodontist’s resume should highlight an applicant’s experience and qualifications in this field. In addition, an orthodontist’s resume should also showcase an applicant’s ability to work with patients of all ages and to provide them with the best possible care. Orthodontists typically complete a four-year dental degree program, followed by two or three years of specialized training in orthodontics. Those who are interested in becoming an orthodontist should submit a well-written and comprehensive orthodontist resume in order to be considered for positions at orthodontic practices.
What to Include on Orthodontist Resume?
When you are seeking a job in the orthodontist field, you will want to make sure your resume is up to par. This means including all the relevant information that will help you stand out from the rest of the applicants. Here are some things you should definitely include on your orthodontist resume sample:
- Name and contact information.
- Resume summary.
- Work experience.
- Additional relevant accomplishments.
A highly skilled and experienced Orthodontist with a proven track record in providing quality care to patients. Skilled in all aspects of orthodontics, including diagnostics, treatment planning, and execution. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Orthodontist Skills to Include on Resume
- Good aesthetic sense
- Ability to work with children
- Efficient in the use of dental appliances
- Knowledge of dental materials
- Skill in oral and written communication
M.S. in Dental Surgery, University of Arizona, AZ
OrthoMaster, Baltimore, MD 2019-present
- Straightening teeth, correcting bites, and improving the appearance of teeth.
Dental Style, Washington, WA 2017-2019
- Corrected dental problems, including braces, retainers, and Invisalign.
Jammy’s Clinic, New York, NY 2015-2017
- Diagnosing and treating malocclusion and other dental irregularities.
Resume Example #2
Orthodontist with over 10 years of experience, specializing in braces and Invisalign. Strong background in dental health and patient care. Proven ability to diagnose and treat orthodontic problems.
Skills to Include on an Orthodontist Resume
- Braces: Installation, adjustment, and removal
- Invisalign: Treatment and consultation
- Dental health: Assessment and counseling
- Patient care: Communication and accommodation
Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
ABC Place, Baltimore, MD 2019-present
- Provides treatment for a wide range of orthodontic problems
- Works with both children and adults
XYZ Place, Washington, WA 2017-2019
- Corrected dental problems, including braces, retainers, and Invisalign
- Uses the latest technology to correct teeth alignment
CDD Place, New York, NY 2015-2017
- Diagnosing and treating malocclusion and other dental irregularities